We Make Filing Less Taxing
ERB FINANCIAL helps families, individuals, and small businesses owners with income tax filings and other tax issues. Our Enrolled Agents and Tax Return Preparers have decades of experience among them. We keep current in the industry through ongoing professional education, memberships in professional organizations, and in the daily practice of our work.
Our Tax Services include:
- Individual Tax Preparation. We will prepare your Federal and State tax returns, help you through new law changes, look for tax opportunities in your specific situation, help with W-4 calculations, and even suggest ways to better prepare for tax time. All of the tax returns prepared by Erb Financial are electronically filed in accordance with IRS and State mandates.
- Business Returns. Erb Financial primarily services Sole Proprietors (“DBA’s” and Single Member LLCs) in many trades, including Real Estate, Retail, Sales, Building Trades, and Rental/Income Properties. If you own rental property, multiple business interests, or even a sideline endeavor, we can help.
- Amended and Prior Year Returns. If something was omitted on a return already filed, or if it was not properly prepared, we will amend those returns for you. And if for some reason the Federal or State authorities did not receive your (past due) return, we can file those returns as well.
- All States Prepared. If you’ve just moved, or have income from more than one state, we can help. Erb Financial prepares returns for all states which have an income tax.
- Fiduciary & Trust Returns. If someone has died and the estate has not been settled, we will prepare your Federal and State Fiduciary returns. We will also file your (Form 1041s for) Simple, Complex, or Grantor Type trusts.
- Year-Round Planning. We are available throughout the year. From W-4 calculations through retirement decisions, we will help you with tax issues before it’s too late to do anything about them.
- Tax Problem Resolution. If you have a problem, inquiry, or audit with the Internal Revenue Service or State Taxing Authority, our specialists can stand up for you and deal directly with the authorities. Not only will we write the letters, make the phone calls, and meet with Revenue Agents on your behalf, we’ll make sure you receive the fairest treatment the law allows.