Tax Preparation Checklist – 2022 Tax Year
WE MAKE FILING LESS TAXING
- Copy of both sides of your Driver’s license or State ID. Joint filers need both IDs. (Not necessary if we already have your current and valid IDs on file.)
- Wage Statements (W-2) and 1099 Forms
- Pension, IRA, or Annuity Statements (1099-R)
- Social Security Income Statements (SSA-1099)
- Interest & Dividend Income Statements (1099-INT & 1099-DIV)
- Consolidated tax statements of investment income, sales, and purchases
- Unemployment Income Statements. In NY State, get NY Form 1099-G online at https://www.tax.ny.gov/pit/file/1099g.htm or call 888-209-8124.
- Student Loan Interest paid
- Individual Retirement Account (IRA) contributions
- Education Expense Information (1098-T, and detail of expenses paid in – Call us.)
- Dependent Care expenses: Amount paid for each child; Providers Name, address, Federal ID number, and amount paid to each provider
- Record(s) of Estimated Tax Payments made (Federal and State), including dates paid
- If you Itemize: Property Taxes, Mortgage Interest, Charitable Contributions, Medical
- Expenses if over 7.5% of Adjusted Gross Income
- Property tax statements for primary residence even if not itemizing.
- Energy related expenses: New furnace, windows, doors, insulation, solar
- Major changes from last year. If new to Erb Financial, a copy of last year’s return
- Any other income, deductions, questions, or information you think might impact your tax return (Space for notes below).
- Current Phone number: Best time to call: ________________________
- E-mail: _________________________
Visit us at ErbFinancial.com
Click Here: Tax Preparation Checklist – 2022 Tax Year