Taxes – Planning – Investments
Your Erb Financial advisor will meet face to face with you to create, maintain and adjust your low-cost, long-term investment plan. Your plan will be designed to meet your needs in a cost-effective and tax–efficient manner whether you are just starting your career, changing jobs along the way, or you are near or in retirement.
We are a team of independent advisors using no-load mutual funds and exchange traded funds (ETFs) to create portfolios with asset allocations designed to meet each client’s unique financial goals.
Our Investment Services include:
- Rollovers. We can help you decide if you want to rollover assets from an employer plan to an IRA or transfer assets from one IRA to another. We can help you establish and manage an IRA to accept the rollover or transfer of assets if you decide to do so.
- Retirement Income Planning. We can help you arrange a tax-efficient flow of income from your retirement portfolio to supplement any Social Security and pension benefits you may have. We will get your withholdings aligned properly to eliminate unpleasant surprises and we’ll make portfolio recommendations designed to ensure that your income lasts your lifetime.
- Details. We’ll get your withholdings right. We’ll review your beneficiary designations. We work hard to keep our portfolio expense ratios low.
- Long-Term Care Insurance. You may have questions about long-term care insurance. We can help you decide if you need coverage and design one that best fits your needs if you do.
- Life Insurance. We can help you decide how much you may need, which type of policy is best for the risk you are covering and which life insurance company to buy it from.
- Annuities. Although they are not appropriate for every situation, variable and fixed annuities can both be used as investment and retirement income options. We can help you sort through policy benefits, riders and costs to determine what’s appropriate for you.
- Medicare Issues. We can help you choose the best Medicare Supplemental, Medicare Advantage, and Prescription plan for your needs.
- Social Security decisions. When can you start receiving Social Security benefits? What is the best time to maximize benefits based on your needs? We can help you answer these questions.
We can help you with decisions surrounding:
- A job change
- 401(k) plan rollover
- Establishing an Individual Retirement Account (IRA) or Roth-IRA
- Initiating your Social Security benefit
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Medicare Insurance Options